The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain and monitor computerized converting equipment in a continuous production environment. Focus on optimizing the process, balancing line flow, improving equipment uptime, and maintaining a preventative maintenance program on all equipment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Maintain electrical systems for all converting and auxiliary equipment.
- Participate in machine down days and machine trials.
- Complete assigned work orders. Enter work orders and data into the computerized maintenance systems. Share data and information to other team members.
- Train other employees on electrical components and systems.
- Must have 5 years industrial electrical experience with an emphasis on PLCs, ladder logic, programmable drives.
- Must be self-directed, highly motivated, safety conscious and team oriented.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have electrical and instrumentation skills that include working with equipment programs
- Must be willing to cross train in other maintenance disciplines.
- Must have electrical troubleshooting skills for drives, motors, wiring, variety of sensors, etc
- Must have experience in preventive and predictive techniques for all of the above.
Working Conditions - Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work in and around extreme temperatures.
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, climb, twist and reach above shoulder level.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work p.m. shift with the potential for day shift.